Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GO NOLES!

Yep, we went to the first game of the season... and wasn't it amazing?! FSU (59) vs. Samford (6). Needless to say there was L.O.T.S. of screaming and cheering from our row (hhhmmm, who was doing all that?) Anyways, here are some pics of us from our exciting game... WAY too hot... but SO much fun!!


Tristen and his best friend, Tyler, on the way to the game /  Tristen and Connor.. cute!

Outside Doak Campbell Stadium before game... Connor was ready to be in there already! lol

Me & Boys... horrible pic of ALL three of us, but i learned if I keep deleting pics that I don't like, I end up with none. So I stopped, I try to embrace something positive about each one now. At least we're all smiling... well, kind of... the boys have the same fake smile going at least.. haha

Me and Tristen

Connor & his "Hanny" (told u it was hot!)

Me and Hannah

Ok, now you see why I am NEVER in the photos... I am NOT good on THIS side of the camera... I'd rather be taking pictures than being in them ANY DAY!! And, now you understand. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment