Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TCCHS Senior Rep - Class of 2011

Chelsea Frazier!! :)

We had a GREAT time doing Chelsea's Senior Portraits Sunday!! It was suppose to rain, so I was a little worried, however, there literally wasn't a cloud in the sky! An absolutely beautiful day, that started with a less than perfect forecast...  We started with some indoor portraits of her (and of course it wouldn't have been complete without her little puppy "Romeo."  He did SUPER amazing and made my job look SO easy... but it's usually not when you throw an animal into the mix. I mean, look at this face... and he looked JUST like that when he was seated next to her on the ground... can you believe it? I couldn't!

Then, we took to the country for the rest of her session and it was amazing!! The land we were on was gorgeous! We walked and walked until I decided that I HAD to photograph this old beat up, rusted out Cadillac that had probably sat there in the very same place longer than Chelsea has been alive.... so, we went next door and asked for permission from the gentleman that owned it.... he couldn't understand how I could see beauty in this "hunk of junk" and why I wouldn't want to use his newer, pretty, better taken care of Dodge... click the link at the end of this session to go to my website and view all Chelsea's pics and see the White Dodge that I am referencing here.

There were so many good pics from this session that I couldn't just pick one to display on my blog... so many different looks, so many different type situations... all so Chelsea inspired. She didn't want her Senior Portraits to look like anyone else's, and I can promise you, they definitely won't!  She's a beautiful girl, and such a trooper to do her session in almost 100 degree heat.. with a heat index of 116 might I add. Between all the walking and sweating, I'm sure we burned at least 300 calories easily... lol.  Chelsea, thanks for selecting me to be your Senior Portrait Photographer! I had a blast and I know you talked to several photographers before you "HAD" to use me. Make me smile! :) *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment