Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Weekend...

Last weekend was my best friend, Hannah's 21st Birthday... it was off to Atlanta again.. I know I know, two weekends in a row... am I crazy... I'd say so... LOL. Helps my "homesick" feeling though...  We went to Atlanta Opera... and you HAVE to check it out... it was the most fun I've had a VERY long time!! Click here to go to their website... They had a beautiful wedding event earlier that day and it was amazing!  I'll have to post a pic of the outside soon... I am not sure where I put the memory card with the pic of it... but here's a snapshot of the inside:

Here's where we stayed... I highly recommend it... Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown... the service is superb and with it only being a block from Opera, it was so easy to walk and to walk to eat dinner... though we opted to eat at the Marriott...

View from our 14th floor suite....

I never have a blog entry without faces, so here we are before heading to Opera...

1 comment: