Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ok, Ok... Where Have I Been?

I keep getting emails about where I am, why I haven't posted new blogs... we'll I've been SUPER BUSY!! I have missed ya'll, too, though... I'm about to post new blogs as to what I have been up to the last two weeks... not too exciting, but I'm happy to oblige.

Weekend before last, I took the boys for a fun Atlanta weekend. We are all just a tad bit homesick. And, it was fun. We visited with family and had some much needed "family time."

First thing Saturday morning, we made a trip to a nearby bowling alley.


Look how awesome the bowling alley is and check out the seating areas at each lane! The photo really doesn't do this place justice!! Soooo cool!



Then, it was off to some laser tag... the boys had a BLAST at this and kicked the other teams butts!!


We were the blue team... Here's there scores... Tristen was Player 10, Clint was 17 & Connor was 12...


After laser tag... it was off to Balladium.  Balladium is a brand new ball blasting game that is played in black light with lots of UV foam balls, 3D props and music, this ball blasting game is fun, challenging and exciting!

Balladium is a high energy game played with two teams competing to hit the other team’s targets. The announcer begins each game with basic instructions. Once the teams begin playing, music is pumping and black lit foam balls can be seen flying all around. The team hitting the most targets wins the game.

Look how cool! :




Off to indoor bumper cars:
 


 
And you can't visit Atlanta with kids without making a trip to Stone Mountain Park for the Laser Light Show!



 
Well, are you tired from seeing all of our running.. I don't think I have EVER slept harder than I did that night... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment